- Print: Black and White copies $.30 per page side
- Color Copies $.65 per page side.
- Copier: $.30 legal or letter size paper per page side.
- $.60 for larger size paper.
- Transparencies are $1.50 per sheet.
- Scan: Photo and document scanning to an email address -FREE.
- Fax: Local calls and 1-800 numbers are $.50 per page.
- Long Distance is $2 for the first page and $.50 per page after that.
- Receiving Fax: $.50 per page, including cover sheet.
- Legal & Letter size paper……….$1.50
- Business card size………………….$.50
Friends Membership Price List
A current member must present card for benefits
- 1 free book from Friends Book Cafe
- 3 days grace on overdues
- $.15 per copy
- $1.00 laminating fee per item
Learn how to become a member here.
Obtaining a Library Card
Grant County residents or property owners and residents in SWKLS counties are entitled to one free library card by completing a written application. There is a $4 charge to replace the original card and any additional cards. A photo ID is required to obtain card. Children under the age of 14 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to get their 1st library card. Card must be present to checkout materials.
- Replacement Card…..$4
- Videos/DVD’s……….1 Week
- Books, tapes, etc……2 Weeks
Materials that are checked out or on order may be reserved. You will be notified when the item you want is available.
Unless reserved by other borrowers, materials may be renewed in person or over the phone. 620-356-1433
Free fines for items returned on the first weekend of every month. Any library patron forfeits their privilege to check out materials when they have overdue library materials or unpaid fines.
- Books, audio, magazines, etc……….$.10 per day, per item up to $5.00 maximum charge per item.
- Videos/DVD’s…………………………….$1 per day, per item up to $20 maximum charge per item
The borrower will be charged the full cost for lost books, videos, devices, etc.
To adult patrons who are in good standing, any materials not available for circulation at Grant County Library may be requested on inter-library loan. You may order in person or over the telephone, any questions about inter-library loans call 620-356-1433.